- October 9-15, 2013@Tokyo - is a huge city with many busy districts combining both modern & ancient styles; punctual train system and an array of tasty foods
- August 10, 2013#Responsive Design is in the air! This means providing the optimal viewing experience from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones. As you know, the mobile internet use is growing rapidly each year and responsive design helps to provide a seamless user experience across a wide range of devices and tablets. So... long and short, all this means is yet another timur.ca redesign :)
- May 4, 2013Lauched Ballwinners part III: Baseball
- March 26, 2013 I was reading a post on reddit about the command line and accidently found my way to this amazing blog by Derek Sivers
- March 16, 2013 How cool would it be to go back in time & look at all the legacy projects that you've ever worked on...
Thanks to “wayback machine” & some digging in my archives I was able to organize my projects in my new timeline tabs.
- March 2, 2013Lauched Ballwinners part II: Hockey
- February 25, 2013Photos from the ACC where the Toronto Raptors hosted the Washington Wizards
- October 5, 2012YAY!!! Registered a new .com domain! Prior to that, for the past 3 nights was working l-o-n-g hours on a new project. 5 days prior to that had a good idea for site.
- September 30, 2012Updated the code on the Traveling Gallery page. Added a preloader plugin; grouped all images into a sprite which loads up with CSS; also tweaked the JS to perfect the timing of the labels.
- September 16, 2012What a pleasant surprise! Today, I got over 1000 unique visitors on the anime page after posting it on reddit.
- September 9, 2012While i was in Vancouver, I stumbled upon the annual Anime Revolution convention that turned out to be a three-day event! Here are a few photos of some of the better anime character costumes.
- August 31, 2012It was a great vacation and I'm back @Toronto :)
- August 25-30, 2012@San Francisco - relatively small but feels big; old city with lots of history; amazing architecture, very hilly; very rich; scary poor; very crowded downtown built around tourists
- August 23-24, 2012@Portland - is spacious, clean,
environmentally friendly and technologically advanced, safe (even at night); free public transportation downtown; awesome street cart food
- August 21-23, 2012@Seattle - is on a hill; starbucks and other coffee shops are everywhere! After Vancouver, Seattles water-front seemed shitty and overall felt like an older city in need of a little maintenance. On the upside the farmers market was amazingly fresh and very diverse (even had a gum wall)!
- August 17-20, 2012@Vancouver - is very clean and beautiful city with an amazing water-front and gorgeous mountains; it is full of young people, cyclers, runners and has a ton of new condos
- August 16, 2012Leaving for a west coast vacation!
- August 16, 2012After a six year break, yet another website makeover.